Marca 28, 2024, 12:24:15 *
Witamy, Gość. Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj.

Zaloguj się podając nazwę użytkownika, hasło i długość sesji
Aktualności:
Nowa strona główna  : http://www.emunes.pl
Zapraszamy do testowania !

Chat: http://chat.emunes.pl
Galeria cartów: http://carts.emunes.pl

Strona główna   Pomoc Zaloguj się Rejestracja  

Reklama
Strony: 1 [2] 3
  Drukuj  
Autor Wątek: Contra Hack  (Przeczytany 11323 razy)
0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.
shadowtails
Szeregowy

« Odpowiedz #20 : Maja 27, 2009, 14:47:00 »

Wow it look so great.Nice work.Good name of editor  laugh
I have some question about the editor.If you plain to add more screens than original can you set them to blank.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Maja 27, 2009, 14:53:09 wysłane przez shadowtails » Zapisane
dr00id88
Gość
« Odpowiedz #21 : Maja 27, 2009, 14:52:31 »

Wow it look so great.Nice work.Good nema of editor  laugh
I have one question about the ditor.If you plain to add more screens than original can you set them to blank.

You mean, the amount of screens in level? Well, the level finishes when you destroy the "circle" in the building, so behind it, there can be everything. I think, you have asked about this situation?
shadowtails
Szeregowy

« Odpowiedz #22 : Maja 27, 2009, 14:54:21 »

I have one question about the ditor.If you plain to add more screens than original can you set them to blank.

You mean, the amount of screens in level? Well, the level finishes when you destroy the "circle" in the building, so behind it, there can be everything. I think, you have asked about this situation?

The original level one has got for example 14 screens and in red falcon you can set 13 screens or more.But beware of graphicks glitch .
dr00id88
Gość
« Odpowiedz #23 : Maja 27, 2009, 15:25:18 »

The original level one has got for example 14 screens and in red falcon you can set 13 screens or more.But beware of graphicks glitch .

But what kind of glitches?Smile can you attach a screenshot?
shadowtails
Szeregowy

« Odpowiedz #24 : Maja 27, 2009, 15:37:24 »

But what kind of glitches?Smile can you attach a screenshot?

The boss screen change the pallets and you can make easy graphic glitch.
here is it:
dr00id88
Gość
« Odpowiedz #25 : Maja 27, 2009, 15:54:58 »

That's because of the byte in $20 level info. The number of screen you set there is in fact, when should the game change the tiles into boss ones. That's why some of hacks went wrong.
shadowtails
Szeregowy

« Odpowiedz #26 : Maja 27, 2009, 16:52:44 »

That's because of the byte in $20 level info. The number of screen you set there is in fact, when should the game change the tiles into boss ones. That's why some of hacks went wrong.

Yeah that is.Trax wrote me that his editor does not support it now.Please can you send here some news about
 the project (for example 1 per 14 days)?
Berion
Major

« Odpowiedz #27 : Maja 27, 2009, 17:03:29 »

Show us the 'about screen'.  heh

FAQi:
| PSX | PS2 | PS3 | Xbox |
dr00id88
Gość
« Odpowiedz #28 : Maja 27, 2009, 17:14:03 »

Show us the 'about screen'.  heh

not yet Berion, but it is your's one:P
shadowtails
Szeregowy

« Odpowiedz #29 : Maja 27, 2009, 21:08:05 »

When the editor will be done will you release the source code?I want to make czech languego for czech users.
dr00id88
Gość
« Odpowiedz #30 : Maja 27, 2009, 21:14:25 »

When the editor will be done will you release the source code?I want to make czech languego for czech users.

Well, I will decide when I finish. For now, the aim is to finish the editor. But it needs time.
shadowtails
Szeregowy

« Odpowiedz #31 : Maja 28, 2009, 07:58:38 »

Well, I will decide when I finish. For now, the aim is to finish the editor. But it needs time.

I think that this may take one year.
Tray write some words about your editor "Hmmm, that's funny because I intended to call the Evil in my future hack Blue Falcon...
From what I can see from the Windows editor screenshot, the enemy placement tool looks promising, if it's what I think. Being able to place and move enemies by point and click would be quite nice. However, enemies have attributes, and the order of the enemies is also very important... "
dr00id88
Gość
« Odpowiedz #32 : Maja 28, 2009, 09:10:08 »

I think that this may take one year.
Tray write some words about your editor "Hmmm, that's funny because I intended to call the Evil in my future hack Blue Falcon...
From what I can see from the Windows editor screenshot, the enemy placement tool looks promising, if it's what I think. Being able to place and move enemies by point and click would be quite nice. However, enemies have attributes, and the order of the enemies is also very important... "

One year?Cheesy:D:D I'm not preparing an operating system:P
btw. I know what is going on b2, so you don't have to quote them here.
shadowtails
Szeregowy

« Odpowiedz #33 : Maja 28, 2009, 09:56:03 »

So how long do you think that blue falcon take?I saw somewhere that trax making red falcon 100 months.
Berion
Major

« Odpowiedz #34 : Maja 28, 2009, 10:15:07 »

Maybe Trax doesn't have too much time... Well, all We have a real life, problems, schools etc.

Focus on adding options etc, not on a programming time. Wink

FAQi:
| PSX | PS2 | PS3 | Xbox |
shadowtails
Szeregowy

« Odpowiedz #35 : Maja 28, 2009, 21:24:27 »

So i will uninstall mac os x because i will be using windows blue falcon for hacking when it will be realesed biggrin
shadowtails
Szeregowy

« Odpowiedz #36 : Czerwca 03, 2009, 06:25:12 »

Do you have some news about blue falcon?
dr00id88
Gość
« Odpowiedz #37 : Czerwca 03, 2009, 17:34:11 »

Do you have some news about blue falcon?

If you ask one more time about the finish date or about the progress I will become really angry:[
I assume you don't know anything about romhacking and the you're just a nagging kid.

Here it is. The latest screen. It's level III, but I have done the first four. Next screenshot after all levels done.

contra_best
Szeregowy

« Odpowiedz #38 : Czerwca 22, 2009, 04:10:27 »

Trax did a good job on it. I also find Shadowtails' hacks pretty good.
shadowtails
Szeregowy

« Odpowiedz #39 : Czerwca 22, 2009, 06:33:13 »

Trax did a good job on it. I also find Shadowtails' hacks pretty good.

Thank you contra_best.I hope that blue falcon will be realeased soon and there will be more hacks of this great game.
Strony: 1 [2] 3
  Drukuj  

Skocz do:  

Działa na MySQL Działa na PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines LLC Prawidłowy XHTML 1.0! Prawidłowy CSS!
Strona wygenerowana w 0.076 sekund z 19 zapytaniami.