Marca 28, 2024, 09:06:53 *
Witamy, Gość. Zaloguj się lub zarejestruj.

Zaloguj się podając nazwę użytkownika, hasło i długość sesji
Aktualności:
Nowa strona główna  : http://www.emunes.pl
Zapraszamy do testowania !

Chat: http://chat.emunes.pl
Galeria cartów: http://carts.emunes.pl

Strona główna   Pomoc Zaloguj się Rejestracja  

Reklama
Strony: [1]
  Drukuj  
Autor Wątek: Super C hack latest demo  (Przeczytany 3198 razy)
0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.
contra_best
Szeregowy

« : Sierpnia 14, 2009, 19:04:18 »

This hack is only for experts.

If you're struggling with it, it just means you suck. Get better at it and it's not for those who get angry easy. It's a very good challenge, though.

http://acmlm.kafuka.org/uploader/index.php?act=viewcat&id=12

File name is Super C (Hack).ips

Also try the debug edition for crazy changes.
MWK
Gość
« Odpowiedz #1 : Sierpnia 14, 2009, 21:18:17 »

contra_best, this is a truly the best Contra hack i've ever played! At least i have a hordes of incoming ememies, nice looking (playable changed) stages and modyfied weapons (i didn't like that new weapon "MF", tho, it's kinda tricky but when bullets spreads i can't shot again until some of them disappear...), fun titles/subtitles (i.e. "Yo Stash", "You Fail" hehe), You don't loose Your weapon after live-lost AND there is a couple od lifes more no spend, also more speed - overall excellent gameplay! First i died in the first wave and then i manage to burst my way into 3-rd :-) If i only had a controller instead of this keyboard... i would be waaay easier - still, great hack - my congratz!
« Ostatnia zmiana: Sierpnia 15, 2009, 01:15:20 wysłane przez MWK » Zapisane
contra_best
Szeregowy

« Odpowiedz #2 : Sierpnia 15, 2009, 06:01:50 »

Thank you so much.

This the first feedback I received and me and my partner are glad it's liked.

By the way, if you're feeling lucky, go ahead and use the 10-life code. we made it special for the players. It's just like the original: right left down up a b start

EDIT: Yes, that Machinoflamo custom rifle (MF), AKA muthaf***a (lol) gun is a really tricky one to use. We intended it for people who are aware of its geometric angled shots and thus, know well where to aim next to keep the screen wiped. It's not intended for everyone, only fun to use for jokes hehe.

But the hack is still incomplete. We're going to add more and modify some of the levels. We have some new replaced graphics for some of the enemies. How is the music? We're going to take it and switch it around a little to make it resemble the arcade version better.

We're looking for more people who can contribute and really appreciate any extra help.

What we're more concerned with at the moment is if we can add new enemies and bosses to the game?
« Ostatnia zmiana: Sierpnia 15, 2009, 06:07:58 wysłane przez contra_best » Zapisane
contra_best
Szeregowy

« Odpowiedz #3 : Sierpnia 31, 2009, 19:23:02 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiztPk9CAcM&feature=response_watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1Kr5lL3pG4&feature=response_watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfhSjoqNROw
contra_best
Szeregowy

« Odpowiedz #4 : Lutego 08, 2010, 00:25:43 »

Hello, everybody! I have big update! New version of hack for everyone to play is here! It is not complete final version, but there have been lots of changes:

http://acmlm.kafuka.org/uploader/get.php?id=2840
« Ostatnia zmiana: Lutego 08, 2010, 00:29:22 wysłane przez contra_best » Zapisane
yojc
Kapitan

« Odpowiedz #5 : Lutego 08, 2010, 10:09:57 »

I went through this hack and that's what I noticed:

- Life bar is positioned too far to the left -  it's a bit off the screen.
- Now that Bill/Lance moves incredibly fast, game got a lot easier since you can outrun or jump over many enemies (e. g. cannons in Level 1)
- It's very VERY easy to stack up many extra lives. Just keep killing enemies - since they respawn so quickly you get a lot of points and extra lives. Dunno if it's supposed to be like that, but I'd raise amount of points needed to get the extra life. Well, at least in this version of hack it's easier to get killed than in the previous ones.
- Bill/Lance/whatever looks so wierd... Did you like Super Fighter so much that you had to copy its main character? Tongue It just doesn't fit.
- Stage bosses are just a joke. After getting through the level what you see is... unchanged (in terms of difficulty) boss from regular Super C. They should at least have some more HP.
- In the last stage you can outrun falling ceiling. Sounds cool... until you get to the final boss, where floor simply disappears making it impossible to survive long enough to at least see the boss.

Sorry, but this hack is no match for Contra 1993 Wink Your hack is a lot easier, but nevertheless it's pretty fun to play. I like it.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Lutego 08, 2010, 11:06:33 wysłane przez yojo2 » Zapisane

contra_best
Szeregowy

« Odpowiedz #6 : Lutego 08, 2010, 17:14:11 »

The point of it is to position it off screen. Although Contra veterans will find it easier to jump over enemies, people still find it a challenge. Nevertheless, we're intending to speed up running footsoldier and all generally running enenimes. Besides this, snipers and grenadiers, etc will shoot nonstop. About Super Fighter, hell yes. It especially adds to the idea of one's hell. Consider that your character is merely an FYOB or native Mexican wearing a sombrero and all of a sudden he gets warped into this twisted place.

Indeed, there is also intention to increase the amount of points needed to gain new lives.

Also, are you reading our minds? Are you spying on us Tongue Just how do you know just about every bit of the plans we have for the next version Tongue Indeed, we're going to make the bosses require more damage to destroy and shooting bosses will shoot nonstop.

As for the final boss glitch, we accidentally came across that while trying to do something else. In fact, it's intentional. NOW, the last level has a sort of "multiple paths" thing going on. You have to decide which path to choose at a certain point in the level...

Oh, and Contra 1993 would definitely be easier had it had infintie continues. Perhaps we should disable that...? >: )
yojc
Kapitan

« Odpowiedz #7 : Lutego 08, 2010, 19:22:10 »

The point of it is to position it off screen.
Is there really a point in doing that? It won't add to the game's difficulty, it'll be just plain annoying.
Nevertheless, we're intending to speed up running footsoldier and all generally running enenimes. Besides this, snipers and grenadiers, etc will shoot nonstop.
Now that's more like it Wink
About Super Fighter, hell yes. It especially adds to the idea of one's hell. Consider that your character is merely an FYOB or native Mexican wearing a sombrero and all of a sudden he gets warped into this twisted place.
Okay, I can see the point. Some in-game backstory would be nice - if that's possible to make Wink
Also, are you reading our minds? Are you spying on us Tongue Just how do you know just about every bit of the plans we have for the next version Tongue
Nope, these things I mentioned are really the ones that first come to mind when playing this hack. Smile
Indeed, we're going to make the bosses require more damage to destroy and shooting bosses will shoot nonstop.
Whoah. Non-stop shooting bosses - that's just insane! Sounds even too challenging, but who knows how it'll work out in-game Smile
Oh, and Contra 1993 would definitely be easier had it had infintie continues. Perhaps we should disable that...? >: )
IMHO setting... let's say 10 continues would be okay Tongue

dropship
Kapitan

« Odpowiedz #8 : Marca 06, 2011, 22:48:37 »

have you checked if it is possible to go through the game without the spread gun? contra with the normal gun is the hardest IMO
Strony: [1]
  Drukuj  

Skocz do:  

Działa na MySQL Działa na PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines LLC Prawidłowy XHTML 1.0! Prawidłowy CSS!
Strona wygenerowana w 0.047 sekund z 19 zapytaniami.